Announcing, #MARNbulletinboard, an opportunity for MARN Members to have their announcements highlighted on MARN social media platforms! Members can submit requests for their social media posts to be reshared on our feed and on our stories for Instagram and Facebook.
All requests must be already published on your social media account so that MARN can repost your content directly from your page(s). This process can take up to two weeks.
Requests for MARNbulletinboard must:
- Be from a MARN member for their own content
- Be sent by email to our Director of Cultural Transformation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a pre-made social media post on Instagram, Facebook, or both (MARN does not create content for MARNbulletinboard, solely reshares)
- Aligns with MARN’s Vision, Mission, Values, and Commitment to Equity
- Be an announcement or other special posting (cannot be general/standard self-promotion of an individual artist’s work with the exceptions of announcements of awards, grants, or residencies.
- Other examples of accepted content include: open calls for work/curating/proposals, event/exhibition openings, paid artist opportunities, etc.)